...keeping busy by writing a book while I lay around trying to fend off the nausea. I can't decide on the title. Maybe one of these...
- How to Lose 7 Pounds in Less Than a Week
- From Bed to Toilet in 6 Seconds
- How to Make an Almost 37 Year Old Feel Like an Irresponsible Teen (tell her she's pregnant!)
- Read Two Books a Day for a Week
- Get Your Family to Wait on You Hand and Foot (but don't expect them to like you for long!)
- The Possibility of Staying Hydrated on Solids Alone
- Limiting Your Diet to Three Starches
4 comments:
I remember what you feel like and can sympathize. I am glad however that it is you and not me ;) I know it seems to get harder the older we get at least it did for me. Maybe you are having twins (or more) that may be why you are so sick. Enough teasing though, I hope it all passes soon. Just remember morning sickness is a good thing it usually means the baby is healthy. Maybe this one's a boy. (even though I'm sure you'd welcome either). God bless!
My title picks--
#1 choice--From Bed to Toilet in 6 Seconds
#2 choice--How to Make An Almost 37 Year Old....
This advice coming from some who seldom reads a book. It has to really get my attention in the first 2-3 pages to keep me reading.
You poor thing. Hopefully this will pass. I'm so sorry that you are feeling this bad. We will pray for you.
Thanks, Darlene! Heehee, Sherry - I like your second choice too. And Sharra, I am trying not to whine. This could be worse!
Post a Comment