I don't take aspirin when I'm not pg, Karen. So no worries. Thanks for the reminder. I did take ibuprofen once after I knew I was pg b/c I forgot!! And aren't I only supposed to take regular Tylenol? I've only been taking one extra strength when I DO need it b/c I thought the max was 650 mg. And p.s. I KNEW YOU would have something to say about the other part! lol!
Sara...you can actually take 2 ES Tylenol if you need them. I didn't used to think you could, but the docs here say it's fine! Good luck with the nausea! :(
4 comments:
Stay away from the aspirin girl! Tylenol only! I like the "stay away from kids" part!
Well that should do it.
I don't take aspirin when I'm not pg, Karen. So no worries. Thanks for the reminder. I did take ibuprofen once after I knew I was pg b/c I forgot!! And aren't I only supposed to take regular Tylenol? I've only been taking one extra strength when I DO need it b/c I thought the max was 650 mg. And p.s. I KNEW YOU would have something to say about the other part! lol!
Sara...you can actually take 2 ES Tylenol if you need them. I didn't used to think you could, but the docs here say it's fine! Good luck with the nausea! :(
Post a Comment