Monday, October 20, 2008

Then this...

...was found laying around the house.

28 comments:

Belinda said...

Congratulations!!!

Karen Walden said...

Congratulations! Hope everything goes well for you and that you get a boy this time!!! :)

Tricia G. said...

AGH!!!!! SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! This had better not be another April Fool's joke - I have not forgotten. :o)

Unknown said...

I thought so! (Mainly because your hubby spilled the beans to me the other night...) I hope you're not as sick with this one.

tacomom said...

Thank you and if this an April Fool's joke, the joke is on me this time. That or I've even fooled myself! I've been sick in bed since last week! lol!

Anonymous said...

we are
sure it is twin boys!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Janiece confirmed my suspicions but I wasn't going to say anything on here until you announced it!

Hopefully you won't get so sick this time!

Tamra said...

Yay for you! Hope you get over the sickness real soon. Keep us updated!

Leah said...

You were so creative in your announcement! Congratulations!!

LaDonna said...

Oh, how exciting, although I must confess I'm glad it's you and not me! I pray for health and safety for you and baby. Looking forward to 'going through' this pregnancy with you via your blog!!!

Gail Lynn said...

I'm so thankful that our SIL, Sarah Louise, who is an RN and Manages an OB/GYN clinic for Spectrum/Metropolitan Hospital in Grand Rapids, gave me an over the counter combo to have Sara buy for the nausea. She said they use it for their girls who are really sick, and the ones who Zolfran will not help, this combo does!!!! MUCH CHEAPER, TOO!!! So far is is helping quite a bit; better than you other pregnancies, right Sara??? I'm SO thankful.

For those of you who don't know us as sisters --- I'm the oldest sister and was 1 month from turning 18 when Sara was born - she was MY baby!!! Anyway, our dad used to tell me all the time, "raising her is just like raising YOU all over again-right down to the daily stomach aches"! I DO understand how sick she gets; I threw up for 3 pregnancies for 9 months!!!!! YUK! I think that is why I LOVE childbirth so much; I knew all that throwing up was coming to an end!

Sherry said...

Congratulations Tony and Sara! I hope you get a boy but most of all a healthy baby! Let me know when you go into labor and I will hit my knees and beg for a boy for you like you did and begged for a girl for me! :)

Anonymous said...

Sara,
We are so excited for you! Hope you feel better soon.

Raylin said...

Congratulations! Better you than me! :) Of course, my youngest is only 4 months old.... I'm not ready for THAT again! :) Hope all goes well for you!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Dan said that Lauren told him last week and he didn't even tell me. So much for Dan and I communicating:)I hope everything goes well for you.

tacomom said...

I'd go through THREE labors to avoid this...

tacomom said...

And Jodi, who is "we"?? Lynette, you don't know my sisters do you? loL!

tacomom said...

Okay, Sherry, I think NOW is the time to pray for a boy, not when I'm in labor :) We always said if we tried for another one it certainly wouldn't be to get a boy. We don't think we know how to do boys! In fact, even the thought freaks us out a little bit.

As for my comment above,I thought it directly below Gail's - didn't see all the other well wishes - so that's what it was in reference to...the nausea.

Thanks to all of you for your very kind comments!

Traci said...

Hope you have a healthy nine months. I will be praying for you.

Anonymous said...

Yea, when I saw Jodi's comment, (thought that was your sister), I thought great minds think like or surely this is a sign! I'm rooting for twin boys too!! Lynette

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Hope you feel better soon.

Laura (Bittinger) Pierce

Carrie said...

Hey! Congratulations!! For the record--boys are a barrel of fun. Most of the time, anyway.

A Peek Into My Life said...

Wow! What a surprise! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! :) Hope you feel better soon & can start enjoying the pregnancy.

Unknown said...

Congrats!

Maplewood Labradors said...

So happy for you. Know how it feels though to have one coming after several years pass by. Hope you feel better soon.

Sherry said...

WOW! So many comments. Maybe I should announce that I am pregnant! HA! HA! I would not get such positive comments I am sure! I truly do hope you get better soon!

Sherry said...

Sara, being mom to a boy won't be much different but I sure know how you feel. I was so busy making sure Abigail didn't wet straight in the air that I failed to notice her wetting the couch. Trust me it only took once! ;)

The Pastor of a Small Rural Church said...

Wow!!! Congratulations!! Somehow I totally missed this entry on your blog. GUess its been awhile since I checked out your blog. I'm SO jealous and happy for you!!!