Sunday, May 10, 2009

You've Come a Long Way, Baby!

Today, I was looking through my box of misc memorabilia for something and happened upon this ultrasound picture from when I was pregnant for Kerrigan, 8+ years ago. I was amazed at the difference!

Ultrasound of Kerrigan, 8/18/00 at 18 wks, 2 days


Ultrasound of Megyn, 1/23/09 at 20 wks, 5 days – approx 8.5 yrs later
(she’s giving us a thumbs up =)

5 comments:

Michelle said...

So the name is Megyn, eh? Or is that what you are calling her until she gets here?

tacomom said...

That's the name. Megyn Brylee (middle name spelling still up for grabs) to be specific - fits my many OCD patterns that I didn't know I started =( ...1. first initial had to come after K so all their names are in alphabetical order according to age; 2. middle initial starts with "B" like the previous two (the oldest's first name starts with "B"); and 3. one common name and one unusual name. I think that's all the criteria =)

Michelle said...

It's a cute name! The only pattern I had were Ashlee and Kelcee's names ending in two "e's" and their middle names are Michelle and Rachelle.

Anonymous said...

Its coming down to what, 5 days? I'm sure you are excited and yet a little nervous. We will be praying for you and waiting for all the details.

Gail Lynn said...

No, there is one more "pattern" - the first born's initials are B.M. and the last born's will be M.B.!!

I just cannot wait to meet, hold and snuggle her. BTW, I just saw her middle name on the internet - in some article or something... but it was spelled the way I asked if you were going to spell it: Bryleigh. Amazing how you never have heard the name and then once you do, you hear of it or see it other places, too!