Today, Kerrigan decided she didn't want pizza for lunch like the rest of the family was enjoying...she wanted an omelet. So Tony made her one. When she finished, she wanted another and of course, all the stuff was put away. So I told her to ask her fairy godmother.
She thought about it for a minute, then said, "I don't know who my fairy godmother is." Then she modified that statement with, "Well, I know who my mother is, but I don't know who my fairy or my...well, I know who my mother and my God is, but I don't know who my fairy is."
(By the way, she didn't get another omelet. One item for the short-order cook was enough...just in case you thought she was spoiled. Well, okay...she is, but...=)
1 comment:
It's Ok to spoil them a little bit,
that is what they are for!!!
Post a Comment