Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Bobbles and Bunches

What would you venture to guess those two words mean in our language here in the U.S.? I was blog hopping tonight and came across the following post. It included photos so I understood right away. But just out of curiosity, what's your guess?


"This week, I have started doing Phoebe's hair in bunches and she looks SO CUTE with them in.
A couple of people have commented on how grown up she looks lately.
Her hair isn't majorly long, but it was just starting to get in her eyes a little and she's a madam for taking clips out all the time, but she tends to leave bobbles alone.
So bunches it is!!"

5 comments:

The Pastor of a Small Rural Church said...

Well, we use bobbles here so I know what they are. I'm not sure about the "bunches" though..... We use "scrunchies"..... hmmmm.....

Julie

Anonymous said...

Not sure. I would like to see the pictures...

Belinda said...

Pony Tails with the elastic bands that have balls on them?? Just a guess!!!

tacomom said...

Here is the link to the post including photos:

http://katydarling.typepad.com/lil_ol_me/2008/04/phoebes-bunches.html

So I'm guessing that bunches are ponytails and bobbles must be ponytail holders. You should have seen the way my kids looked at me when I told them about it. They thought I was speaking a foreign language. Guess I was! lol!

Sherry said...

Bunches is probably scrunchies, and bobbles is most likely the things with balls on them?