Wednesday, April 30, 2008

What Do These Have in Common?

M&Ms, Pringles Light, Hellmann's mayo, mashed potatoes, white bread from a bakery, ham, Lipton butter noodles and sauce, small amounts of Pepsi, small amounts of water?

The only kinds of food I can keep down when I'm nauseous. My diet for the last 5 days :( Thankfully, today I feel a bit more normal.

9 comments:

Michelle said...

5 days? Is there something you need to tell us?

;o)

Hope you start feeling better soon!

A Peek Into My Life said...

That is a strange assortment! I'm w/Michelle.....do you have news? :)

Belinda said...

I think you are getting paid back for the trick you played on us about someone being pregnant. Maybe it wasn't a trick at all!!!

tacomom said...

No news. These are honestly the things that sound good to me everytime I have the flu. And, yep, I figure that's the price I had to pay. It lasted like 100 hours. Just severe nausea. Ugh! I am feeling much better today. Even ate a breakfast sandwich made by my wonderful hubby. I think it lasted longer for me b/c I can only eat solids and can't keep down much fluid, so I get dehydrated making my recovery period longer. This was a problem in my pregnancies too. I'm weird like that!

Karen Walden said...

You know Sara, anytime anyone mentions on here that they are nauseated, it gets us girls all in an up-roar! :) Remember Angie's post not long ago about that same topic?! HA!
I understand though as we are having the stomach virus visiting us right now! It is dreadful! Thankfully, it doesn't seem as long lived as yours!

Janiece said...

Is there a reason for you feeling this way? Maybe Tony will get him a boy after all, LOL!

Angie D said...

Sounds like a baby to me... ;)

Leah said...

Sorry you've not been feeling well. Hope you're feeling much better!

Anonymous said...

Well, I didn't hear VERY much sympathy from your friends; I think your "joke" kind'a back-fired on you! I only WISH it were a baby. Heather just told me a few days ago that she would LOVE to be pregnant with you! (Maybe you two should talk...!) I'm glad you are ALL (all 5 of you) better! Wish your in-laws would have been better this week-end... oh well!