Friday, January 25, 2008

FBHC in Revival

Since my husband just sent me the stats for how many people have visited our church website this week. And since it tells all the sites that have referred visitors and my site was there but WAY down on the list, I take that as a hint that I need to put in a plug for our revival.

We are thoroughly enjoying services with the Stephen Cassaday family. You can view the service live which begins at 7 pm each evening (Sunday 10:30 am and 6 pm) or you can choose which service you’d like to watch at any other time of day or night via the archives.

4 comments:

Tricia G. said...

I've been listening to the live stream - really enjoying it!!!

Angie D said...

The services have been great!

A Peek Into My Life said...

I popped in a few times myself! :) I can never resist hearing my little niece & nephew sing. (I enjoyed the big people's portion of the services too though) LOL

Karen Walden said...

I too joined in several times last week! We "almost" came on Thursday night but decided against it since I had to be at work at 7am on Friday! Maybe next time we can come!