We stopped at a neat health museum for kids on the way home from MI yesterday. I think I probably had more fun at this museum than any other in my life. It wasn't huge but they had really neat ways to learn and it wasn't overwhelming for the kids. Also, it was free day which might have take SOME pressure off b/c you didn't feel like you got ripped off :) Anywho, Tony got this video clip of Kerrigan hula hooping. Should I add that he was thrilled b/c he actually captured a "funniest home video" type moment? It seems like you never have the camera in your hand at the right time. But I should also add that she didn't really get hurt...at least she never cried.
On a side note (because this is where I was able to snag the clip to embed this movie) Tony and Jerry are working on a video sharing site with totally family-friendly video clips (unlike similar types of sites whose names I won't mention). You might want to check it out.
5 comments:
Definitely a "America's Funniest Home Video" moment!
hhhmmm...reminds me of when Daniels mom came up North to wait for Jonathon to be born. We went to Post Pharmacy and she handed me a hoola-hoop and said, "here, try this." Didn't work!
Did she hit anyone when the hoop went airborn?!
Too funny!
What's the link to this? I can't seem to find it anywhere. Cute clip!
Post a Comment