Thursday, August 9, 2007

Happy Birthday to Tony


Happy Birthday to the man who makes my world go 'round!

When he turned 29, he said he was gonna start counting backwards, so today he must be 23! Wow that DOES make me really old! (Actually, we are the same age for the next few months and then I mature again :) I'll save all the mushy stuff until our anniversary. So my gift to him is a short post so I can get the kids to the library and back and then take him out (my cooking would NOT be a gift!)

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday Tony! Wow - 23, you are so young....

Sherry said...

Happy Birthday to you Tony! Sara, can you honestly NOT cook? Is that why you were more than eager to drop everything to take Jacob and I to the hosp. when Jonathon busted his head? Bet Tony took you out because of the stress. You were fixing ham and I think you were more shook up than I was. Still love you guys!

Angie D said...

Happy Birthday, Tony! You have forever endeared yourself to me by claiming to enjoy my warbling. (Poor tone deaf man...)

Jody J said...

Happy Birthday, Tony. Wow! I didn't know you were that old. :-)

Anonymous said...

If you look at that picture just right it looks like Tony has a nice 'fro going on! Ha
Julie W