YAAAAA!!!!!
Whoohoo! Are you wanting to know the sex of the baby? If so, you should be finding out soon, right?
I have an ultrasound Friday, Tamra. Hope to find out then :)
Awesome!! Hope you feel a little better the second half.
YAY!!!! I know you will be glad when little one gets here.
Hooray for you! Hope the second half flies by for you and that you feel better!! Kim Waggoner
YEA, can't wait till Friday!!!
Can't wait until Friday!! :) And I knew I hadn't seen you for a while----but half-way through a pregnancy ??? That is ridiculous!!Love you all!!Eleanor
Post a Comment
8 comments:
YAAAAA!!!!!
Whoohoo! Are you wanting to know the sex of the baby? If so, you should be finding out soon, right?
I have an ultrasound Friday, Tamra. Hope to find out then :)
Awesome!! Hope you feel a little better the second half.
YAY!!!! I know you will be glad when little one gets here.
Hooray for you! Hope the second half flies by for you and that you feel better!! Kim Waggoner
YEA, can't wait till Friday!!!
Can't wait until Friday!! :) And I knew I hadn't seen you for a while----but half-way through a pregnancy ??? That is ridiculous!!
Love you all!!
Eleanor
Post a Comment