I was SOO not in the mood to decorate this year (we aren't going to be here for Christmas, and I couldn't convince myself that I needed to decorate anyways). I asked Bekah if we had to have a tree, and she said it wouldn't be Christmas without a tree. :) So, I threw a couple of lights on it and gave them the boxes of decorations... they did a pretty good job, considering they are only 4 and 5! Have a merry Christmas! I like your tree!
2 comments:
Very Pretty!!
Good Job Girls!!
I was SOO not in the mood to decorate this year (we aren't going to be here for Christmas, and I couldn't convince myself that I needed to decorate anyways). I asked Bekah if we had to have a tree, and she said it wouldn't be Christmas without a tree. :) So, I threw a couple of lights on it and gave them the boxes of decorations... they did a pretty good job, considering they are only 4 and 5! Have a merry Christmas! I like your tree!
Post a Comment