
Oh the things that you dream when you can't eat everything that you WANT to! This morning I woke up and was salivating on my pillow, for real! I had been dreaming that Tony and I were at a bakery. While he was talking to "Pierre" I was loading up on yummy bakery confections that were called Bear Claws but were really a mixture between a traditional Bear Claw (I don't even think I've ever had a BITE of one of those) and a long john (my favorite pastry). I had a long skinny box that housed six of these humongous things. I had them all lined up and took a nibble out of one. Not getting any of the filling, I took another bite only to discover it was lemon! Ick! I took inventory and found out that five of the six were indeed lemon, so I was getting ready to switch them out but had to get that nasty lemon taste out of my mouth. So I picked up the one that was creme-filled and took a HUGE bite.
That's when I woke up and found myself drooling! How disappointing to find out that a pastry didn't sound in the least like ANYTHING I wanted for breakfast. It would have been a nice change from eggs. On the other hand, I would have been very upset to find out that I was dreaming about a made-up pastry that didn't exist. Not a good thing for a prego mama with a craving.
3 comments:
UMM D O N U T S....(That is one of
Homers favorit sayings) I wish you
could eat 10 of them, With cream
filling of course.
That stinks to dream about them
and wake up and they sound gross.
Isn't that aggravating, to be dreaming so good then to find out is just...a dream?
I love the picture of the pregnant tummy on your header. That is so cute!
Sounds like something I would do.
Steve, does remember you from Penn View!! Kindda neat getting to know you through your blog. I too love the pic of the belly!!!
Amy
Post a Comment