Sunday, August 31, 2008

Go Tagless - or not

I’m going to get down right personal with you for a minute. Does anyone own Hanes or Fruit of the Loom tagless underwear? I think tagless anything is the greatest thing since sliced bread. But this last pack I bought was defective. No joke! The “paint” that they used to stamp the information normally contained on the tag has dried up in the dryer. Can you say “scratchy”? It’s worse than a tag and it's about to drive me mad. Problem is, I can’t read the “tag” to see what company to contact to let them know. Nor do I know what brand to avoid on my next purchase. Some days you just can’t win for losing!

9 comments:

Raylin said...

HA! You crack me up! I found your blog a few days ago and have enjoyed your humor. :) Blessings to you!

Gail Lynn said...

I understand you and feel your pain! Scratchy anything is one of my very first memories in life. As a very young girl - probably age 2 1/2 or 3, I remember all my dresses for church being scratchy!!! I cried every Sunday Morning when Dad put one over my head.

I, too, believe the tagless system is the greatest thing they ever did to clothes!

Traci said...

I have Fruit of the Looms and the waistband says fruit of the loom on it. I think the hanes one is blank....nothing on the waistband. Good Luck, sorry I hate scratchy unmentionables.

Jody J said...

You crack me up!

tacomom said...

Raylin and Jody, did you use that choice phrase as pun intended!?!? :)

Chris said...

I Hate Hanes tagless!! They make me itchy! They have melted too. FTLs have been great

Tamra said...

That would be enough to make me have a bad day! :)

Classy Lady said...

I just bought a pack of Hanes tagless and have washed them and they are great!
They had Ultra Soft on the front of pack and almost feels like you have nothing on.
They have Hanes on the wasit band.
I have always used Hanes.
Sharon

Janiece said...

Ok, may I just say you are crazy?! Thanks to you, there is one dress that Kallee has she says "it is scratchy". I believe I heard you say to her one day (as you felt the material between your fingers), is that scratchy?! It is a beautiful dress, but everytime I make her put it on, she crys and says, "no it's scratchy"! I know, you have always been this way, so this post shouldn't shock me, lol!