So...does anyone have any tricks for getting red spots out of khaki pants? Like your husband's best casual pants? Like if you stupidly washed a brand-new red t-shirt with the whole load of khaki skirts and pants? (I guess I should be thankful that only ONE pair of pants got ruined, huh?)
8 comments:
Rit makes a clor wash that gets just about anything out of colored clothes. I did that once and used the rit and it was like magic. RIT Whitener & Brightener, try this.
Hmm, sounds like Traci's idea is a good one. I have NO clue!
I believe it is in a box just as if you were buying a box of "dye"....that is what I would try, also.
I have used Clorox 2(for color) Aunt Linda D gave me that great suggestion. I put enough hot water in a bucket to cover the clothes and add a cap of Clorox 2 and let them soak--hours, a day or two.
Another good suggestion I received at my MOPS group is Shout Color Aborber sheets. They look like the Bounce Fabric softner sheets but you put them in the wash when you have a mixed load. They work wonderful. This is only good for futur reference:)
I hope you get the color out.
Safe color bleach...Vivid. Rub some Vivid on the spots...pour a capful in the water and it should come out. Thats what I use when nothing else works.
I use Shout Color Remover sheets, they work great, but I can't find them in our Walmart any more.
Hey, It's been a while I was missing you guys. As far as the stain goes. I like melalueca solumel. I need to get some more it's been a while since I ran out, but the stuff got an old ink stain out of my carpet that nothing else would take out.
Post a Comment