Saturday, May 17, 2008

Sneak Peek

This isn't where I usually do my scrapping but I need to "clean sweep" my scrap nook. So this was my temporary scrap space for this project.



And here are a couple of my absolute favorite layouts from the ABC album. I finished last night around 9:30ish and didn't have time to scan all 27 pages. I also didn't feel like taking them all out of the page protectors, thus the poor photo quality. And for those who inquired, they are paper layouts not digital. I had only scrapped ONE paper layout in the last 16 months so I was really nervous about getting back into the groove with this album being my re-entry. There are a few pages I don't care for but there are definitely some that I love, too. Hopefully in the next week or two I'll have a link where you can view the entire album.



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

SARA,
THEY ARE SO CUTE!!! YOU DID A REALLY GOOD JOB!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey - good to have you back! I knew you were almost done, so I kept checking...

I love them - especially the EXPRESSIONS one! Awesome, as usual~~!

Michelle said...

Looks good Sara! Been missing you....but of course I shouldn't be talking. I haven't blogged since Tuesday!

Martha C said...

They are soooo cute! I am glad you shared them. I love getting ideas from the work of other scrappers.

Bobbie said...

I knew you could do it. Your pages look great. Good job!

Anonymous said...

The "expressions" was my favorite, but each page was so creative. I loved the ABC theme. You have me itching to do one--of my grandkids!

Pamela