
...I am working on an 8x8 scrapbook album as a favor for my friend's daughter's graduation. Figure this...I have only done ONE paper layout in the last 16 months and suddenly I have 27 pages due by Saturday. As of this moment, 8 down, 19 to go.
P.S. This is not my real scrap area...I was too lazy to snap a picture...maybe later :)
7 comments:
Ahhhhh....so THAT is where you have been! So, are you doing this as a digital scrapbook? or the old-fashioned way?
Let me know if I can help! I might even be able to give you some ideas, since I still do it the "old-fashioned" way : ) I have done a couple books that are smaller like that and you are welcome to see them for ideas.
I wondered too-- if it would be digital. For my birthday a friend bought me the Storybook Creator by Creative Memories. Is that what you use? I have been loving it.
I'm glad to know where you've been hiding - have been wondering where you were~~!
Oh, that sounds like fun! I haven't scrapped in so long......!
I'm sure it will be beautiful. You do a really good job. I can't wait until I have time to scrap again. It feels like it's been forever. I'm not sure I will remember how to do it whenever I can actually get back to it. Have fun. Don't forget to post some pictures.
Good luck on the scrapping. Mary helped her niece, Kayla, get her book ready for this Saturday as well.We were both in Indy visiting family while our husbands were in Canada.
Post a Comment