Making memories with Daddy, that is oh so much fun!
Looks like fun!
What a blast! My boys would love it, too.
Wonder who was having more fun, the girls or Tony~~! You know the difference between a "boy" and a "Man" is only the Price of Their Toys~~!!!
That's hilarious, but I was really hoping for a picture of him dragging YOU around on that thing. ;)
This brings back the memories - my grandpa used to do the same thing when we visited him in northern Indiana - no hills there!
What a cute song! Seems like I have heard something like it before ;-))How fun.That was one thing I did as a kid was sled and of course ice skate.Sharon
Is that the way you do it in Indiana?:)
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Making memories with Daddy, that is oh so much fun!
Looks like fun!
What a blast! My boys would love it, too.
Wonder who was having more fun, the girls or Tony~~! You know the difference between a "boy" and a "Man" is only the Price of Their Toys~~!!!
Wonder who was having more fun, the girls or Tony~~! You know the difference between a "boy" and a "Man" is only the Price of Their Toys~~!!!
That's hilarious, but I was really hoping for a picture of him dragging YOU around on that thing. ;)
This brings back the memories - my grandpa used to do the same thing when we visited him in northern Indiana - no hills there!
What a cute song! Seems like I have heard something like it before ;-))
How fun.
That was one thing I did as a kid was sled and of course ice skate.
Sharon
Is that the way you do it in Indiana?:)
Post a Comment