My camera and I have good days and bad days. I have concluded that my Sony DSC-H2 is female. Mood swings and bouts of PMS are part of the norm. Often it's more a source of frustration than anything. Most likely because I know what it is capable of doing. But today was definitely a happy camera day!
I took mine and fellow blogger, Janiece's kids to the park after school today. She had to work and her kids spend a couple hours in a tiny little office two or three times a week. So, me feeling sorry for them, decided they needed some sunshine today. Sunshine? Oh, yeah, we'd had beautiful weather all day until the minute I hit Frankfort. Then the sprinkles hit the windshield and I wasn't sure what to do. None of them were the wiser so I could've just gone home. Tomorrow morning when half of them are sick, I'll wish I had. But it didn't pour, just drizzled. So they got fresh air instead of sunshine. Kind of a bummer. I just hope everyone stays well. But I digress...
When I take kids to the park, try as I might to leave the camera in the van, I eventually give into temptation and end up getting it out. I try not to make them pose for too many pics. Just lots of action shots and a few spur of the moment poses. This is what I got. Gotta love the 12x zoom and the Carl Zeiss lens! (Now if they could just come out with a "super-mom" model that always shows the girls with their hair combed! lol!!)

2 comments:
Thanks for taking the boys, we ALL appreciated it! : ) I'm glad you got pictures of them from the waste up, since their jeans were full of holes, ha!
Well, I see nothing wrong with any of their "hairs". Just looks like the wind is whiffing it around a little - and that's what happens outside!
Good pictures. Boy, Janice's boys are growing up!
Post a Comment