Saturday, October 13, 2007

Blame It On Me

I discovered this comic a week or so ago and was really bummed that gas prices were actually coming down and it wouldn't be prudent to post at that juncture. So imagine my momentary delight when Tony mentioned yesterday that the price per barrel had hit an all-time high! Yay! I could post my cartoon! Then I went to the gas station and filled our very thirsty tank :(


(Up to this point in life, I thought I was bad to buy a particular scrapbook paper and then actually plan a photo shoot based specifically around that paper! I think that was a cheaper addiction!)

3 comments:

Tamra said...

What a fitting cartoon! Unfortunately, both of our vehicles are not the most fuel efficient...

Michelle said...

I HATE buying gas!! Sometimes I can drive Steven to school in the morning and come back 30 minutes later and the price is changed....not kidding!

Anonymous said...

That "Maxine"; she's helping Hallmark get richer!

Loved it! Gail