Thursday, September 6, 2007

Targeting a Larger Audience

Since my cat layout wasn't popular with some of you, I thought I should share a few that might recieve more appreciation. Who doesn't love a sunset?



And this one is one my latest favorites...my two prego nieces (whose tummies are much bigger by now...time for an updated pic :)



And last but certainly not least, my daughter (who is a faithful reader of my blog and will kill me for this) and her grandfather. Funny thing was when she put on her hat that day, I told her it reminded me of Fafa's goofy hat/wig. Many hours later when we arrived at their house, I'd forgotten all about it. I was visiting with Shamu when out of the corner of my eye saw Fafa get his hat from the closet and Uncle Lauren grab the camera. Great minds think alike! And I think the quote fits the occassion perfectly! "They say genes skip generations. Maybe that's why grandparents find their grandchildren so likeable." -Joan McIntosh



And yep, Denise, the cat layout and all of these are digital.

5 comments:

Janiece said...

Love the picture of Larry and Britt! What a great picture to cherish!

Michelle said...

Love all those pages the the last one is the sweetest of all!

Karen Walden said...

You do a great job!! I am really impressed! Wish I had the time...
Maybe someday when they are finally in school!

Tamra said...

Outstanding job on the scrap pages!

A Peek Into My Life said...

Oh, wow! These are great!! So - now that I know you are completely digitized.... LOL do you print them out (at home or send them to a store) or do you just leave them on a cd?