Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Mystery Post



This morning I was thinking that I needed to resize my most recent scrapbook layout for a specific topic I was going to post about. But since that thought crossed my little mind I've cleaned my fridge, loaded the dishwasher and spent way too much time on a blog of someone I don't even know! So, my brain feels like mush and here I am posting about a topic that I cannot recall. Welcome to a preview of 40 years from now when I have Alzheimer's!

Enjoy the layout...I know some of you will actually have some snide remark to make about it being cats but it's my blog and I can do what I want! Nanny nanny boo boo! :P

6 comments:

A Peek Into My Life said...

I'm so glad I'm not the only one with beginning Alz. ;) I'm also glad to know I'm not the only person who reads the blogs of people they don't know. LOL

The layout is adorable (even though I'm not a cat fan). ;) Did you do that one digitally?

Angie D said...

Can I borrow that page? I'd like to decorate it a bit more--with tire tracks! ;o)

Julie Waggoner said...

the page is very cute!!! And the kittens you gave to Kyler and Karris are adorable---of course I'm a little biased maybe! So good to see Skittles family reproducing--ha! The little white cat has the tuffs of hair on her ears just like Skittles--thought that was sooo cute! Tell your girls I'll make sure they take really good care of our cats neices!(would that make me a great aunt?:)
Julie W

Michelle said...

Oh dear mercy, Julie...I didn't know you were such a cat lover!

Cute page Sara! and I, too, spend way too much time on blogs of people I don't even know....

Sherry said...

Nice pics and I have had people visit my blog that I don't know. I also think I am headed for alzheimers!

Speedcat Hollydale said...

You do some fine work on your pictures, and of course, I like this one! I saw your link over at Sherry Gates blog, and decided to pop on in...just wanted to say hello b4 I head out to surf a little more :-)

Eric "SpeedCat Hollydale"

PS -can you fix up my blog too?? (LOL!)