Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Unidentified Ziplocked Object


Can you tell what it is?

Today was my baking day (tradition as of this week :) and I couldn't figure out why when I got to the end of three loaded pans of cookies, there was a lump of dough left. It usually comes out perfectly. Then it dawned on me...I didn't have three munchkins standing by with mouths wide open waiting for a spoonful of cookie dough :) So I packaged it up and put in the fridge for later.

5 comments:

Karen Walden said...

That reminds me of my dad. He always wants my mom to save him some cookie dough! It is pretty yummy, but then I think of us consuming raw eggs! Ugh!!!

Anonymous said...

Can I come and visit tomorrow? :) If there is any cookie dough left I could help take care of that:)
Sorry about the cookie jar. I just repaired mine in the last couple of months.

Anonymous said...

I was never very fond of cookie dough but I think my sisters would rather eat the dough than the cookies when we were kids. I remember being concerned that they were consuming way too much!
Julie w

Michelle said...

Mmmmm - I love cookie dough and brownie batter. We all do for that matter....We're teaching the kids bad habits I'm afraid.

Jody J said...

I used to hate it when I came home and my mom had baked cookies and had not saved me any dough! Bless you!