Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Hate. H-A-T-E. Hate.

Kerrigan had the spelling word "hate" this week. Try using that in a sentence appropriately while striving to instill character and goodness in your child! The examples in the PACE was that we should hate sin. True! But tonight I discovered a few more.


  • I HATE these Mexican bean beetles that are taking over my house!
  • I HATE allergy attacks that go along with this glorious fall weather!
  • I HATE that mess in the corner of the computer room and hope it's not there when I wake up tomorrow morning!
  • I HATE that my girls and I have the same color underwear (makes for a frustrating time when you grab some from the not-yet-folded tote of clean laundry and get halfway up the stairs to discover they aren't yours! lol!)
  • I HATE that Megyn is having another growth spurt and want time to slow down just a little bit!
  • I HATE that my nephew was diagnosed with H1N1 today and that it's likely the rest of his family will get it =(

Yep, there's more to hate than sin. But look closely and I bet you'll see that sin is the common denominator to many of those things on my HATE list.

1 comment:

Martha C said...

I hate the headache I now have, but I love your new blog header. So cute!