I dreamed I had our baby last night. Then I proceeded to check myself out of the hospital and meet Tony and the girls at a hotel for the weekend! When I got there I realized that I’d left something behind. When Tony arrived he told me he and the girls had gone to the hospital to get me and found out I'd left. He spoke with the nurses and told them I was anxious about caring for the baby and needed a couple more days with just him and the girls - one last time. They understood and said it was fine to leave the baby with them until we got back from our little getaway.
But just in case you think I've lost it, I woke up feeling terrible!!!
5 comments:
LOL! I remember havin' some goofy dreams...
She'd better hurry and get here so you will stop having those crazy dreams, LOL!
What are you eating befor you go
to bed???? LOL
lol, don't you just love those pregnancy dreams?
Well, I just woke up from dreaming that you had a 3 month old that could sit up enough so you and I could ride horses together and she sat in the saddle with you!!! How's about that??? (She also was dressed adorable with a fancy dress and a bonnet.)
Post a Comment