
Okay, so we're taking out stock in Kraft now. Macaroni and Cheese and Ham and Swiss Lunchables. It's honestly the ONLY things that taste good to me. I miss my appetite.
Last night, Tony was fixing supper for himself and the girls. I asked, "Do we have any leftover macaroni in the fridge?" He stopped mid stride, turned around and said, "You want macaroni and cheese again!?" It's one of three things that taste normal to me. I've TRIED to eat other foods. Even requested Culver's the other night. But it just didn't taste right. I do not remember this part lasting past the severe nausea for the other kids. In the past, if something sounded good it tasted good, too. Maybe that's my sign that this is a boy? Doubt it! loL!
And on another note of quirkiness, let me tell you...the Styrofoam cups at the dollar store are indeed made of something different than the stronger, higher quality ones Tony has gotten at Walmart. I can SMELL it and TASTE it when I drink my iced Gatorade. (Yep, taking out stock in Gatorade, too.)
And, last, anyone want some leftover Ritz Crackers? I can't eat them with my Lunchables. They are too sweet. So I substitute saltines (and let me tell you, saltines and laptops don't go together very well. Can you say crumbs on the keyboard?) I only tear back the packaging to reveal the meat and cheese. So the crackers are guaranteed fresh! loL!
5 comments:
I don't miss those days at all! I had lots of little quirks like that throughout my entire pregnancies. To this day I cannot stand the smell of Cucumber Melon!!! Brings back nauseous memories from when I was pregnant with Steven. GAG!!!
Ah, what fun! You seem to be feeling better, though! That's good! :)
Won't your girls eat the crackers?
Gail can't stand the smell of joy
dish soap to this day, and Nic
is how old? 30 something????
I have only been able to eat eggs in the last couple of years and I still don't like the scent of Tommy Hilfiger cologne either because Leighton wore it when I was pregnant w/Cammi. LOL
I craved mac & cheese with Justin...I'll bet I ate 50 boxes of that stuff, so I totally understand! With Clayton, it was Arby's. You'll have to ask Leah about those trips for a Beef n' Cheddar!
Post a Comment