Monday, October 13, 2008

School Picture Day

I figured since Michelle posted hers, I could do the same for lack of something more exciting to post :)

I was kind of sad to realized that Kerrigan did not show her jack o lantern teeth. Guess I'll have to make sure to get a picture of my own to remember this time in her life.



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sara,
You did a really good job
taking the school pictures,
I guess if everyones turned out
as good as your girls, I'm
sure they love them!!
GOOD JOB!!

Belinda said...

Great job, Sara. Your girls are so pretty!!

Leah said...

Those are really great! They are growing into young ladies very fast!

Gail Lynn said...

I have one question... are the AUNTS getting copies???? I have lots of people I show their yearly pictures to!!!

They are adorable and gorgeous - little Cinderellas. (Has Tony heard that song by Steven C Chapman?)

A Peek Into My Life said...

They are such pretty girls! I can't believe how grown up they look. :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, what beautiful girls. You are blessed. I love the pictures when they are missing teeth!

Karen Walden said...

I was going to ask who did your pictures but see from Jodi's comment that it was YOU!!! Were they taken outside? They're really good!

tacomom said...

Yep, Karen, I did them. Some turned out better than others. I had sunshine issues with the lower learning center boys. We went to a park not too far from the school. I had been there the day before and chose six spots - one for boys and one for girls of each learning center. It was in interesting day to say the least. I beat myself up over it. But Tony kept reminding me that you don't get much when you have a regular photographer come in. And these we just put on a CD for them and they could do what they wanted.