Wednesday, July 9, 2008

What's Your Guess? round 2

After spending the day in Indy working and shopping, for supper Tony and I enjoyed:

  1. Eddie Merlot's - featuring prime aged beef and seafood
  2. Mc Alister's Deli - home of Mc Alister's famous sweet tea
  3. White Castle - what you crave
  4. Cracker Barrel - half restaurant, half store; all country

17 comments:

Peggy B. said...

McAlisters Deli - Love that place

Janiece said...

#1

Julie Waggoner said...

It has to be the lovely White Castle!
Julie

Julie Waggoner said...

Wait a minute--did that say "White Castle--what you crave?-or "White Castle--what makes you sick??ha
Julie

Anonymous said...

White Castle!!
Dan would be jealous!!!

Michelle said...

Cracker Barrell!

Gene Davis said...

My wife's favorite....White Castle!!!

Belinda said...

Craker Barrell

Anonymous said...

Brenda and I think its #4.

Bobbie said...

Matt and I guess White Castles. That's probably what we would have picked.

Anonymous said...

OK Sara,
Give it up!!!!
Where did you eat!!!!

Gail Lynn said...

I'm going to guess that it was 1-Merlot's/steak place
or 2/Cracker Barrell

Rachel said...

number one...was it good?

Bobbie said...

Are you going to tell us or not? LOL

tacomom said...

Okay, here's the story...we have gift cards for Eddie Merlots (from one of Tony's GENEROUS clients) and not knowing that Tony was thinking about going there for supper, I didn't take appropriate clothes to change into. So we settled for having to PAY for our supper at Mac Alister's Deli. Good food, but not prime aged beef. And for all you people that guessed White Castle...we used to go there - once a year - and then remembered why it was we only go there - ONCE A YEAR. Britnee threw up on the way home the last time we went (4.5 yrs ago) and we haven't been back except for one time a few months ago when Kerrigan begged for a White Castle burger. She wasn't impressed with the "gravy" on it. I don't think we have to worry about that request anymore :)

Gail Lynn said...

i, personally, HATE White Castle Hamburgs... I know Dan and Doug LOE them; they grew up in the big city eating them a lot! YUCK!

Anonymous said...

I have had ***ONE*** White Castle
burger in my life!!! YUK YUK!!
Dan ate there when I was having surgery in May. He was so happy
to find one close to the hospital.