Sunday, June 15, 2008

Snagged from Denise's Blog

Age: 36 (or 320,520 hours old)

Burger of choice: Culver's or Steak 'n' Shake

Car you drive: Olds Sillouhette minivan

Dog's name: don't have one now but used to have the cutest pup named Babe

Essential item you use everyday: Endau Natural Progesterone cream

Favorite show at the moment: always has been The Price is Right

Game: Scattergories

Home State: Michigan

Instruments you play: piano (and at some point in my lifetime - saxaphone, clarinet, accordian and trombone :)

Juice: Durian

K - whose behind you'd like to Kick: whoever is truly responsible for ridiculously high gas prices

Last restaurant you ate at? Taco Bell drive thru - actual sit down meal, Steak 'n' Shake

M - favorite Muppet: didn't like any of 'em

Number of Piercings: zero

Overnight hospital stays: tonsils, dermoid, three pregnancies, three times with hyperemesis, gall bladder = 9

People you were with today: immediate family and church family

Quiet time: pray; reflect; enjoy the peace

R - biggest Regret: that I don't use my spare time wisely

Status: married to my best friend

Time you woke up today: 7:33 a.m.

U - what you consider Unique: everyone's salvation experience

Vegetable you love: brocolli w/cheese

Worst habit: running late

X-rays you've had: teeth - not sure about any others

Yummy food you ate today: banana bread

Zodiac sign: Scorpio or Sagittarius - depends on where you read it...apparently my birthday falls on the line (and I only know b/c I USED to read them when I was a kid but never believed them)

1 comment:

Sherry said...

hhhmmmmm.....the bad habit of running late...must be why Tony and I conspired to tell you that we needed you to babysit 1/2 before the real time! In spite of that you were the worlds best sitter!