We made a special trip to Frankfort Wal-Mart to get a new scrip for Janae's thyroid meds only to find out they were running low. They gave us the remainder of what they had. Look at the dollar amount and guess how many.
11 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I don't know if you have RX coverage or not, If not I'm going to guess 5-10 pills
Wow, my bottle of 30 cost me $7.40 Were you lucky to get 3? What is her medicine called? Mine is Levuthyroxine...the Radiation fried my thyroid so they put me on this medication to see if it would help out.
1 or 2 if it is like any of the meds my mom takes! Completely ridiculous! They should give them to you free since she is just a little girl. Maybe that is why I haven't been asked to run the government!
I just thought the amount was so funny because we usually pay over $20 for her scrip. We paid more for gas to get there than we did for the THREE pills :)
P.S. I told Tony last night we should buy them three at a time all the time. It was cheaper that way. Not sure how they figured it but that would have only been 60 cents each times 30 would be $18 instead of over $20. Wierd.
Janae chews them and the generic ones are bitter :) But once she figures out how to swallow them, we'll definitely be saving money. But then again, by then we'll be on to pads and pantyhose! lol!
11 comments:
I don't know if you have RX
coverage or not,
If not I'm going to guess
5-10 pills
2 or 3 ???? I'm not sure if you have a co-pay or not....
I know when Don and I had a co-pay, I paid $15 rather than $60, because it was available as a generic.
probably only 1
Wow, my bottle of 30 cost me $7.40
Were you lucky to get 3? What is her medicine called? Mine is Levuthyroxine...the Radiation fried my thyroid so they put me on this medication to see if it would help out.
7 if generic brand
2 if brand name
1 or 2 if it is like any of the meds my mom takes! Completely ridiculous! They should give them to you free since she is just a little girl. Maybe that is why I haven't been asked to run the government!
I just thought the amount was so funny because we usually pay over $20 for her scrip. We paid more for gas to get there than we did for the THREE pills :)
Oh, and we are self-pay for scrips.
P.S. I told Tony last night we should buy them three at a time all the time. It was cheaper that way. Not sure how they figured it but that would have only been 60 cents each times 30 would be $18 instead of over $20. Wierd.
Sara, If she is on Levothyroxin you can get a 90 day supply at payless/kroger for 10.00 with/with out insurance. David takes that.
Janae chews them and the generic ones are bitter :) But once she figures out how to swallow them, we'll definitely be saving money. But then again, by then we'll be on to pads and pantyhose! lol!
Post a Comment