And how appropriate that all of these dishes should honor my mother :) Her baked beans, her potato salad and Texas sheet cake (made by my mother-in-law but everyone knows that my mom was a chocoholic).
I enjoyed your piano playing during the special song in church today. :-) At least I thought that was you. . . I was home with a sick baby, so I headed for church in IN.
THanks, Martha. No need to ask which special or service...I played for all three yesterday :) That's not the norm. We have enough piano players to share the load.
4 comments:
YUM!!! That looks good!!!
I enjoyed your piano playing during the special song in church today. :-) At least I thought that was you. . . I was home with a sick baby, so I headed for church in IN.
THanks, Martha. No need to ask which special or service...I played for all three yesterday :) That's not the norm. We have enough piano players to share the load.
Missed you Memorial Day! We'll have to hit Janiece up for another date.
Post a Comment