Nothing says, "I love you" more than coming home after being Kindergarten substitute teacher four straight days, (now remember, I took a leave of absense and have been soaking up my days of freedom b/c even my youngest is in school all day, every day) knowing that we have used nearly every dish in the house and I haven't had time nor energy to even load the dishwasher and planning that I would need to do that immediately before I lost my adrenaline rush and stepping into my kitchen to find it spotless! Then finding out that Tony even sacrificed his lunch break to get it done.
P.S. No, this isn't REALLY a picture of my sink, but close :)
7 comments:
That is definitely my love language too. Travis did the same for me the other day. I left for work and he was getting ready to leave for GBS. The house was pretty bad and I came home to it all cleaned up! Talk about making my day! I hate cleaning everyone else's and then coming home to my mess!
Good for Tony. I guess you'll have to keep him.
Tell Tony GREAT JOB!!!! Now...if only Nathan would do that. :o)
He's such a sweetie!!! If I sweet talk him, do you think he will come clean my kitchen? LOL! I know, then I will owe him something, but I always know I can buy him "something" in the shade of black and everything will be even. (Inside joke folks, you won't be able to guess it, so stop trying, HA!)
That is very nice! I love it when Rodney straighten up while I'm gone. Even folding the clothes is a HUGE help!
Good for Tony!
What can I say...you think it will get me brownie points? I guess it is worth a try!
Byron
How sweet of Tony to help you out like that. It definitely makes you love 'em all the more:)
How nice. My love language is words of affirmation though, so I would rather Troy leave the house to me and write a sweet letter. :-) (And then he can do the dishes. Ha!)
Post a Comment