Tony was watching a sports thing online tonight when this ad came on. It boils down to the fact, they're just normal people :) Enjoy! (for those of you who might not know...the five people getting the tour are Mr and Mrs. Manning, Cooper Manning (lesser known brother of the three), then of course, Peyton and Eli bring up the rear.
2 comments:
I've seen this, it's so funny!
It's a "Boy" thing. My oldest daughter, Nichole, has three boys - and it all looks VERY familiar - and yet... One day, the oldest, Owen (age8) said to me, "Nonnie, somethings Gideon (middle, age 6)wakes up in the night from a bad dream. When he does, I go over to his bed and put my arms around him and sing, "You Are My Sunshine" to him, just like you sing to us! Awwww - I'm tearing up just thinking about it!
Post a Comment