Nope I'm not smarter than Sara! My guess was the same as the others---probably not right, since it is so obvious. Where do we find the answer?? Now I am curious! : ) Eleanor
I have a "brilliant" answer - - (Drumroll, please!!!) (Throat clearing!!!) "They are all found in Webster's Dictionary." Hee. Hee. Am I smarter than Sara? :-)
JK, I was going to give lots of time for everyone to guess (I know, it's not fair to keep the early guesser's in suspense :) But I WILL say that no one is right so far. So I guess no one is smarter than Sara. But then again, no one is dumber than Sara either b/c their guesses are the same as mine was :)
Who was it that kept us in suspense on the one thing of ten that wasn't true about her for like two or three weeks! Michelle? Now THAT was suspense!
I am thinking along with Lynette and Michelle's 2nd guess! Or...they don't have anything in common!!! HE HE! No, I am not smarter than a 5th grader either... :)
Lynette got you on the right track and Michelle's second guess was correct. Take the first letter and put it at the end. It's the same word backwards. Good guesses, ya'll!
17 comments:
they all have at least one letter twice?
That was my guess.
I concur with the above 2 posts.
Nope I'm not smarter than Sara! My guess was the same as the others---probably not right, since it is so obvious. Where do we find the answer?? Now I am curious! : )
Eleanor
I have a "brilliant" answer - - (Drumroll, please!!!) (Throat clearing!!!) "They are all found in Webster's Dictionary." Hee. Hee. Am I smarter than Sara? :-)
Think I'll ask Troy tonight. . .He loves this type of things. Then maybe I can truly post a "brilliant" answer. :-)
Thought I would let you know that i have a new blog address. It is now: www.catrenadurgan.blogspot.com. Check me out there.
Ok, without looking at the other comments (I promise, I'm not looking!), they all have two sets of double letters
The only thing I can see is the same that everyone else is seeing--Each word has one vowel and one consanant used more than once.
Sherry
So, Sara, how long are you going to make them think??? LOL!!! I'm NOT telling!!!
JK, I was going to give lots of time for everyone to guess (I know, it's not fair to keep the early guesser's in suspense :) But I WILL say that no one is right so far. So I guess no one is smarter than Sara. But then again, no one is dumber than Sara either b/c their guesses are the same as mine was :)
Who was it that kept us in suspense on the one thing of ten that wasn't true about her for like two or three weeks! Michelle? Now THAT was suspense!
I think I may know....if you take off the first letter of each word, the rest of the word spells the same forward and backwards...Lynette
Ha - that was fun, Sara, keeping everyone in suspense.
Okay - here's another guess..a variation of Lynette's guess...
If you take the first letter and ADD it to the end of the word it is the same word backwards?
I am thinking along with Lynette and Michelle's 2nd guess! Or...they don't have anything in common!!! HE HE!
No, I am not smarter than a 5th grader either... :)
Lynette got you on the right track and Michelle's second guess was correct. Take the first letter and put it at the end. It's the same word backwards. Good guesses, ya'll!
That was fun Sara...do you have any more???
That was a great game! I'm terrible at games like that but I love them once I know the answer. LOL
Post a Comment