Kerrigan was the little Christmas tree that no one wanted. Does anyone remember that song? We had it on a record when I was a kid and fell asleep to it most every night at Christmas time. On the video, it’s just her singing…Tony clipped out all the parts in between to save you all the chore of having to watch a lengthy video. Poor li’l thing had a cold but did a great job. I didn’t realize she was THE main attraction until about a week before the program. Then I got NERVOUS!!
Janae and Britnee sang a beautiful duet that brings tears to my eyes each time I hear it (shhhh, don’t tell them that – they might be embarrassed; but they’ll understand when they are mommies :)
8 comments:
They sing so beautifully. Watch Janae when she is waiting whenever the music is playing and she isn't singing. Her lip movements are JUST LIKE TONY'S ~~~!!! She is TRULY is daughter!!!! (And, of course, you have Bragging Rights!)
They did a great job. I kept trying to get pictures of them, but didn't have much luck.
Awww! How precious!
Exactly how old are your girls now, Sara?
They did so wonderful. You were not the only one with tears.
They did a great job!!! And so did you, playing for them! What a great song, I don't think I'd ever heard it before.
They DID a GREAT job!!! They brought tears to my eyes too, I just kept thinking that your Mom & Dad would have been sooo proud of them! We have played this clip over and over, everytime it stops, Kallee says "turn it back on Mommy"! She is now singing with it : )
They did such a good job, Sara! You definitely have bragging rights.
They did awesome! They're beautiful girls.
Post a Comment