

I don't think I've ever actually done a room at one time from top to bottom or wall to wall or however you want to term it. But what was supposed to be "new furniture only" turned into a total makeover. New furniture meant new paint; new paint meant new curtains; and the whole thing screamed for new bookshelves and entertainment center. Now I have to find a new picture for my impression wall. I love it though and feel like I was actually on "While You Were Out" or "Trading Spaces"!!
A few nights after we got the furniture, we came home from our belated anniversary date and when Tony opened the door he stepped back out and said, "Wow! It looks like a really nice hotel room!" That pretty much sums up my thoughts exactly. Oh, and by the way, we ended up changing our mind three times so this is not the original red set I first shared with ya'll.
4 comments:
Wow! That is BEAUTIFUL!!!! I love it!
You guys did good! :)
Yep, you done good!
I'm going to come and see it!
Julie W
Wow! That really was a makeover!
Post a Comment