Thursday, November 22, 2007

Last Thanksgiving Prayer



The last thanksgiving our family had together with Mom and Dad, November, 2006. I'm so glad I thought quick enough to record it! It will be treasured always. And I LOVE that you can hear Mom's "amen" at the end. This is what I will miss most about them...their prayers.

5 comments:

Busy Mom said...

Sara
The video of your dad's prayer brought tears to my eyes as I thought of all that you have been through this year. What a very special clip to have and thanks for sharing it.
Also hope you had a very special birthday.
Love, Marlinda

Leah said...

That was very touching! I'm sure this is a treasure to you!

Anonymous said...

Sara,
I'm so glad you posted that clip
when I watched it I cried and
cried, then when Mom said Amen
at the end I just about lost it
It was so comforting to hear their
voices again.

Sherry said...

I can't listen to this because I am in the library but perhaps that is a good thing because I am misty eyed just by looking. My thoughts were with you on Thanksgiving.

Janiece said...

Wow, that was great!!! So glad you thought to record it! I will miss their many prayers too!