Saturday, November 17, 2007

The Difference 14 Years Makes


A few gray hairs, a few wrinkles, a few pounds...but we DO look wiser!

10 comments:

Jody J said...

What a cute picture! I'll have to say, the hair-do's have made quite an improvement even if there is some gray there! :)

Jerry Cooper said...

Notice how Janiece always has to be the center of attention :-)

GT Burley's said...

What happen to the look of the eighties? Sooo glad that hair is gone, atleast in most places. HaHa
I'll see if I can dig up some old pics from camp. I'll never forget how good you girls were to me. I'm so glad to be able to keep in touch again. Have a great day, Tina

Michelle said...

Heehee - I remember when ya'll looked like that! Of course, I had the big poof thing goin' on too! I will say I have no gray hair....yet!

Jerry, you behave! She should be the center of YOUR attention!

Janiece said...

WOW! 14 years sure made a huge difference on all of us, ugh! At least we are all still alive and kickin', LOL! --I'm really surprised Jerry didn't say how beautiful the one in the center was, thanks honey :-) Thanks for the years offriendship you girls!

Angie D said...

I do NOT miss the giant hair--especially trying to get it even! (No one wanted a lopsided poof...)

tacomom said...

Jody, sometimes I think the lack of poof makes the pounds more prominent though.

Tina, make sure the pictures are GOOD ones! lol!!

Jerry, takes one to know one!

Janiece, my girls wanted me to remind them again after the party which one I had ALWAYS been friends with and which one was the brat for a while :) They couldn't believe the brat was you!

Angie, I finally gave up and went with a purposeful lopsided poof (if you noticed) b/c mine refused to be even as I have a cowlick on one side.

tacomom said...

Oops, I knew I forgot someone in that group of comments...Michelle, you are alot younger than me and Mary, so your gray hairs (and Janiece's) are coming!

A Peek Into My Life said...

These are great! :) I would have fit right in with ya'all. I had big hair & clothes almost just like that.

Michelle said...

Oh, Angie...the hours I spent in front of the mirror trying to create a non-lopsided poof, well, it's just embarrassing! I'm so glad life is not quite so high maintenance for me anymore! It used to take me a sweet forever to get ready to go somewhere and now I can be ready in a flash!

Sara, are you saying the poof made our faces look longer, therefore more thin? Wheeee! Maybe I should put that puppy back up there! Nah, it's out of training and would be lopsided.