Yuck!!! That would be sick, raw eggs, raw oatmeal, ketchup, dry bread crumbs... it makes me oozie, just thinking about it!
You are so funny, Sara!
Bring on the cookie dough!!!
Today was a baking day for me. ummm love licking the brownie bowl!
Ha, ha!! Yeech!
LOL Very funny! :)
I never thought about it that way--but it makes total sense!
Connie Kelley would have loved to lick the meatloaf spoon! So, go ahead and do it - in honor of her! :)
That is just so digusting andGROSS!!I hope you don't do it!!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Yuck!!! That would be sick, raw eggs, raw oatmeal, ketchup, dry bread crumbs... it makes me
oozie, just thinking about it!
You are so funny, Sara!
Bring on the cookie dough!!!
Today was a baking day for me. ummm love licking the brownie bowl!
Ha, ha!! Yeech!
LOL Very funny! :)
I never thought about it that way--but it makes total sense!
Connie Kelley would have loved to lick the meatloaf spoon! So, go ahead and do it - in honor of her! :)
That is just so digusting and
GROSS!!
I hope you don't do it!!
Post a Comment