I've always had the idea that the candy bar pictured above was for adults only. As much as I love chocolate, this was one of the last on my list. I think that's because the only person I ever knew to care for them was my mother. Even today, after confessing this to my sister and realizing that I am actually an adult now, I tried one and would have much rather wasted my sugar intake on M&M's, Kit Kat, Crunch Bar or even a plain old Hershey bar. Can you guess what kind it is?
8 comments:
Milky Way or Mars?
3 muskateers
has to be a milky way---yuck--I'm with you on that. It't not mars cause mars has almonds(yum).
Julie W
pretty sure it is milky way...I like them
Not a 3 muskateers as they don't have caramel in them, I'd say a dark chocolate Milky Way.
Definitely a Milky Way.
I think it's a mikly way, and they're ALMOST the best--actually the midnight milky way has them beat. And if you eat them frozen I think they're only 1/2 the calories. :-)
My mom asked me to post and tell you all that the candy bar is a milky way! (she just shut her computer down)
Britnee
Post a Comment