Tuesday, September 25, 2007

My Favorite Things

Congrats to my sister, Gail, who was the first to discover (or at the first to mention to me) the new element at the bottom of my blog.

I had this brilliant idea that there should be charm bracelets for blogs and figured surely it had been done. But my search turned up nothing. So I decided I would have to make my own. I found a site that sells charms and saved the ones I liked. Then I used that wonderful magic erase tool (that was for you, Carrie :) to get rid of the background, then "hooked" the charms together digitally. I actually wanted to place it in the left column as a vertical image. But I had the same problem that others are having with photos in columns....horrible stretching and distorting. SO I had to put it along the bottom. It works but isn't as visible as it would have been in the left column.

Now, GO...check it out :)

4 comments:

JoEllen K. said...

That is so very neat, I like it!!

Michelle said...

That is very neat, Sara! Wish I could do stuff like that.

A Peek Into My Life said...

Oooh! That's a cool idea!

Janiece said...

You're just so stinkin' creative, lol!