Thursday, September 20, 2007

Mouse Tour

This is what I spent my morning doing. I don't think I'll quit my day job, but it was kind of fun. Something different to do while trying to get well.

7 comments:

Janiece said...

You'd better get feeling better quick before it gets worse, HA! Is that you singing? :)

Anonymous said...

Hey! you are a natural.
I was wondering too if you were singing on there?
Sharon

tacomom said...

Hmmmm...I'm not sure whether I should be flattered or not...it's Judy Garland - I knew that and I've never even seen the Wizard of Oz. (Actually, Janiece, I think YOU were being sarcastic.) I don't necessarily love her voice but I love that song. Especially playing it on the piano.

Julie Waggoner said...

ok Sara I think you must have way too much time on your hands!!! This was hilarious!
Julie

Michelle said...

Thanks for the laugh. You are too funny -- next we want a video of step-by-step cooking directions, with you being the chef, of course.

Janiece said...

Yes I was being a "little" sarcastic : ) Talon would have set me straigh on that one, Wizard of Oz is one of his favorites!

The Pastor of a Small Rural Church said...

That was hilarious!!! Thanks for the laugh!!!