I am having a hard time figuring this out myself...I think I would choose one of the new Marshes. I love the looks of the store. They have a nice selection of food and their produce is usually top quality. Anyone been to the "round" one down on W 86th in Indy?
6 comments:
I am having a hard time figuring this out myself...I think I would choose one of the new Marshes. I love the looks of the store. They have a nice selection of food and their produce is usually top quality. Anyone been to the "round" one down on W 86th in Indy?
When I lived in Indy, I used to love the Joe O'Malia's on 56th Street. I also have a bit of a Target addiction...
Joe O'Malia's, Trader Joes, & all organic fruit & veggies.
Jody, who would eat the organic fruits and veggies? ha!
Julie W.
Yeah, really! I do like Joe O'Malia's. I also like Kroger stores.
oops! I didn't mean to click anonymous!
Post a Comment