Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Makeover

It was time. I was getting weary of the lime green header but couldn't find anything else to please me. I actually thought about changing to wordpress.com but didn't want people to have to change their links or favorites. So I started fiddling around and after many hours spent squinting at my computer screen (because I am WAY too particular about colors and fonts) and hearing, "How long before you will cut up the watermelon?" over and over and over from my middle child (poor neglected soul :( MY LITTLE CORNER has a new look. So what do you think?

4 comments:

Angie D said...

I like it better than the lime green. If you have some money burning a hole in your pocket, you can check out bluebirdblogs.com and get a customized one.

Michelle said...

I like it Sara! bluebirdblogs has some awesome stuff! Maybe one day....

Carrie said...

I like it. Very sleek and sophisticated looking.

Anonymous said...

I like it!