Thursday, August 18, 2005

Change

I don't like change...I am so incredibly slow to accept new things. For instance, I just start getting used to a certain style of car and they are already changing it's look and what I like now looks outdated. I just get used to a version of computer software, and out comes a new revised edition that has more bells and whistles, more change! Argh!! I HATE change!

And this is exactly why when people started using BLOGS I resisted. What would I need it for? Just something else to keep track of and take up my time. But when a scrapbook friend said she was starting one to share her pages and thoughts that might someday end up on a layout, I thought, "Hey! Now there's something I can see some benefit in!" So, stepping out of character, I didn't contemplate for too long but jumped in feet first and said, "Yes! I can do this change, this new trend or fad!!"

So here I am, blogging away and hey, I think I just might enjoy this.

Welcome to my little corner of the world (wide web :)

Oh and did you know? "Change is inevitable-- except from a vending machine." --Robert C. Gallagher

1 comment:

Dianne K. Nelson said...

Go--Blog away! I've enjoyed doing mine!

Smiles!
Dianne